Rentmax Limited is committed to supporting the National Privacy Act (1988).The privacy of personal information you provide to us (your personal information) is important to us. Our policy governs the collection and use of your private information by Rentmax, its employees and third parties who may assist you.
The information we may collect.
We may collect personal information when you submit queries to us through our website, contact us via the telephone or electronic means, or visit our office. This personal information may include your name, address, telephone number, occupation and financial information.
We will endeavour to collect only sufficient information required for our purposes so that we can reply to your queries or request for service. How we deal with your personal information.
The protection of your personal information is a priority to Rentmax.
Rentmax takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure in addition to ensuring that personal information will be destroyed in a secure and safe manner.
To provide a service Rentmax may collect information about an authorised individual /s to:
- Assess your eligibility for an application for credit
- Assist in the administration operations and management of a loan application
- Process and track your enquiry or your requested services and products
- Fulfil any legal, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate our internal business operations, including confidential systems maintenance, testing and staff training.
Disclosure of personal information.
We do not sell customer lists to third parties.
Where possible, we will inform you, at or before the time of collecting your personal information, the types of organisations that we intend to disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To any party nominated by you at your request
- To external service providers for the purpose of business, on a confidential basis.
- Where there is any legal requirement or lawful obligation.
- We will only disclose sufficient personal information to third parties that is necessary for them to perform their services.
Accessing your personal information we hold.
You may, at any time ask us to provide you with a list of the personal information we hold about you, and copies of that personal information. If you believe the information held is incorrect or out of date you may request that this be corrected.
31 Cairns Street
Kangaroo Pointe Qld 4169
Phone: 07 3914 5400
Fax: 07 3914 5444